- Support human rights consistent with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. In conducting business across the world, we respect these rights and seek to uphold, preserve and promote them. We will ensure that Epigem Limited is not complicit in any perceived Human rights abuses.
- Be fully committed to an Equal Opportunity Policy in that all employees should have the opportunity to develop as fully as possible in accordance with their individual aspirations and abilities and the needs of the business. In all aspects of employment, it will seek to avoid discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, religion, age, disability or any other factor not related to the nature and requirements of the job performed.
- Provide a challenging, motivating, and rewarding working environment for all its employees.
- Be fully committed to a continuing review of Staff Training and Development, including Safety. Training is discussed formally at the annual Personal Appraisal Review meeting but any individual who identifies a training requirement at any time can raise the topic with his/her manager. Similarly, it may be that the Company recognises that a training programme is appropriate for certain members and will arrange training at the benefit of the Company and employee.
- All members of Epigem Limited commit themselves to adopt the highest, professional standard of attitude and working practice in accordance with their training, skills and experience. In doing this they will consider the needs, well-being and safety of others, as well as themselves, so avoiding inconvenience, risk or injury to the benefit of all and the Company.
- Should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation. Epigem Limited should uphold and support the effective abolition of child labour.